As a Regional Society of SGNA, the Chesapeake Society of Gastrenterology Nurses and Associates’ (CSGNA) purpose is to bring the benefits of national membership to SGNA members at the local level. In recognition of SGNA’s purposes, the purposes for which the Regional Society has been formed and will be operated are:
- to unite in one Regional Society persons engaged in any capacity in the fields of gastroenterology and/or endoscopy nursing
- to encourage and develop educational programs for persons in such fields
- to advance the technology, science and arts of practitioners in such fields
- to advocate optimal care for patients with digestive disease and those undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- to cooperate with other professional societies, corporations and governmental bodies involved in such fields
Many CSGNA Members are Certified:
Certification will help gain recognition for both your competence and your professionalism.
Do not be left behind. Get certified. Click here for more information.
The CSGNA is looking for Enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.