The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- Cirrhosis and risk of stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysisAtherosclerosis ... read more
- Serum vitamin D levels correlate with the presence and histological grading of colorectal adenomas in peri and postmenopausal womenClinical Nutrition ... read more
- Interleukin-35 level is reduced in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infectionInternational Journal of Medical Sciences ... read more
- Germline pathogenic variants in <em>PALB2</em> and other cancer-predisposing genes in families with hereditary diffuse gastric cancer without <em>CDH1</em> mutation: A whole-exome sequencing studyThe Lancet: Gastroenterology & Hepatology ... read more
- A randomized controlled trial comparing efficacy of early video capsule endoscopy with standard of care in the approach to non-hematemesis gastrointestinal bleeding (with videos)Gastrointestinal Endoscopy ... read more
- Association between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and colorectal Tumours in asymptomatic adults undergoing screening colonoscopy: A systematic review and meta-analysisMetabolism ... read more
- Number of adenomas removed and colorectal cancers prevented in randomized trials of flexible sigmoidoscopy screeningGastroenterology ... read more