Chesapeake SGNA + Delaware SGNA = Chesapeake Tristate SGNA
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- Use of epidural analgesia in sigmoidectomy: Is there any advantage in the era of minimally invasive surgery?Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery ... read more
- Can coffee or chewing gum decrease transit times in colon capsule endoscopy? a randomized controlled trialBMC Gastroenterology ... read more
- Acid suppressants for managing gastro-oesophageal reflux and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease in infants: A national surveyArchives of Diseases in Childhood ... read more
- Effect of accelerated infliximab induction on short- and long-term outcomes of acute severe ulcerative colitis: a retrospective multi-center study and meta-analysisClinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology ... read more
- Impact of sarcopenia on the risk of advanced colorectal neoplasiaJournal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology ... read more
- Long-term outcomes and predictive scores for hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis B surface antigen seroclearance after hepatitis B e-antigen seroclearanceHepatology ... read more
- Effects of inositol on glucose homeostasis: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsClinical Nutrition ... read more
- Risk factors of upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage with acute coronary syndrome: A nested case-control studyThe American Journal of Emergency Medicine ... read more
- Efficacy of vonoprazan in prevention of bleeding from endoscopic submucosal dissection-induced gastric ulcers: A prospective randomized phase II studyJournal of Gastroenterology ... read more
- <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> and the risk of dementia: A population-based studyAlzheimer's & Dementia ... read more