Chesapeake SGNA + Delaware SGNA = Chesapeake Tristate SGNA
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- Plasma LCAT and PLTP activity independently associate with NAFLDEuropean Journal of Clinical Investigation ... read more
- Comparison of pancreatic volume and fat amount linked with glucose homeostasis between healthy Caucasians and Koreans
- <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> infection reduces the risk of Barrett's esophagus: A meta-analysis and systematic reviewHelicobacter ... read more
- Efficacy of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir, with and without ribavirin, in patients with HCV genotype 3 infection and cirrhosis
- Effects of liraglutide on gallbladder emptying: A randomised, placebo-controlled trial in adults with overweight or obesity
- Prevalence of suspected nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in lean adolescents in the United StatesJournal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ... read more
- Sex-based differences in incidence of inflammatory bowel diseases—Pooled analysis of population-based studies from Western countries
- A case–control study of the risk of upper gastrointestinal mucosal injuries in patients prescribed concurrent NSAIDs and antithrombotic drugs based on data from the Japanese national claims database of 13 million accumulated patientsJournal of Gastroenterology ... read more
- A novel index using routine clinical parameters for predicting significant liver inflammation in chronic hepatitis BJournal of Viral Hepatitis ... read more
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis: Relevance of mast cell infiltrationHistopathology ... read more