The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- E-cigarettes and western diet: Important metabolic risk factors for hepatic diseases
- <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> infection associated with an increased risk of colorectal adenomatous polyps in the Chinese populationBMC Gastroenterology ... read more
- Association of ten gastrointestinal and other medical conditions with positivity to faecal occult blood testing in routine screening: A large prospective study of women in EnglandInternational Journal of Epidemiology ... read more
- Long-term safety and tolerability of oral tofacitinib in patients with Crohn’s disease: Results from a phase 2, open-label, 48-week extension studyAlimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics ... read more
- Effect of a low free sugar diet vs usual diet on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adolescent boys: A randomized clinical trialJAMA ... read more
- The NACSTOP Trial: A multicenter, cluster-controlled trial of early cessation of acetylcysteine in acetaminophen overdose
- <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> eradication improves glycemic control in type 2 diabetes patients with asymptomatic active <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> infectionJournal of Diabetes Investigation ... read more
- Influence of nutrition support therapy on readmission among patients with acute heart failure in the intensive care unit: A single-center observational studyClinical Nutrition ... read more
- β6-Integrin serves as a novel serum tumor marker for colorectal carcinomaInternational Journal of Cancer ... read more
- Proton pump inhibitors use and risk of chronic kidney disease in diabetic patientsDiabetes Research and Clinical Practice ... read more