If you are a member of SGNA and have selected Chesapeake SGNA as your region, you should been emailed a ballot. The vote is on the Chesapeake SGNA and Delaware SGNA merging into a new SGNA Region. Only those from the list SGNA membership site for Chesapeake Region be allowed to vote. Please do not forget to write your SGNA number on your ballot. Please check your junk email. Contact: [email protected] for misplaced ballot.
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- Fish intake and risk of mortality due to aortic dissection and aneurysm: A pooled analysis of the Japan Cohort ConsortiumClinical Nutrition ... read more
- Relationship between fatty liver, specific and multiple-site atherosclerosis and 10-year Framingham Score
- Hepatitis B virus infection and risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A population-based cohort study
- Low referral rate for genetic testing in racially and ethnically diverse patients despite universal colorectal cancer screening
- Effects of alfuzosin, an alpha-1 αdrenergic antagonist on anal pressures and bowel habits, in women with and without defecatory disorders
- The NACSTOP trial: A multi-center, cluster-controlled trial of early cessation of acetylcysteine in acetaminophen overdose
- The risk of hepatocellular carcinoma within and beyond the first 5 years of entecavir in Korean patients with chronic hepatitis B
- Comparison of therapies for primary prevention of esophageal variceal bleeding: A systematic review and network meta-analysis
- Effect of alcohol consumption on survival in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A national prospective cohort study
- Changes in renal function in patients with chronic HBV infection treated with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate vs entecavir