The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- Changes in renal function in patients with chronic HBV infection treated with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate vs entecavir
- Comparison of therapies for primary prevention of esophageal variceal bleeding: A systematic review and network meta-analysis
- The NACSTOP trial: A multi-center, cluster-controlled trial of early cessation of acetylcysteine in acetaminophen overdose
- Low referral rate for genetic testing in racially and ethnically diverse patients despite universal colorectal cancer screening
- Relationship between fatty liver, specific and multiple-site atherosclerosis and 10-year Framingham Score
- Fish intake and risk of mortality due to aortic dissection and aneurysm: A pooled analysis of the Japan Cohort Consortium
- Marine omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Plasma proteomics in the randomized WELCOME – trial
- Liver complications following treatment of hematologic malignancy with anti-CD22-calicheamicin (Inotuzumab Ozogamicin)
- Frequent antiviral treatment failures in patients infected with hepatitis C virus genotype 4, subtype 4r
- Delayed diagnosis of colorectal sexually transmitted diseases due to their resemblance to inflammatory bowel diseasesInternational Journal of Infectious Diseases ... read more