The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- High dietary intake of palm oils compromises glucose tolerance whereas high dietary intake of olive oil compromises liver lipid metabolism and integrityEuropean Journal of Nutrition ... read more
- Fatty acid biomarkers of dairy fat consumption and incidence of type 2 diabetes: A pooled analysis of prospective cohort studies
- Lipid paradox in patients with acute myocardial infarction: Potential impact of malnutrition
- Expected changes in obesity after reformulation to reduce added sugars in beverages: A modeling study
- Dietary intake, body composition and metabolic parameters in women with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Liver stiffness measurements in chronic hepatitis C: Treatment evaluation and risk assessment
- Body mass index, calcium supplementation and risk of colorectal adenomasInternational Journal of Cancer ... read more
- Clinical and histopathological features of immunoglobulin G4-associated autoimmune hepatitis in children
- Predictive factors of the treatment outcome in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer receiving gemcitabine plus cisplatin as first-line chemotherapy
- A multicenter observational study on the clinicopathological features of gastric cancer in young patients
Training and Educational Videos