If you are a member of the SGNA and have selected Chesapeake SGNA as your region, you should received a ballot. The ballot is on the Chesapeake SGNA and Delaware SGNA merging into a new SGNA Region. Only those from the Chesapeake Region membership list on the SGNA website will be allowed to vote. Please do not forget to write your SGNA number on your ballot. Check your junk email. Contact: [email protected] if you did not received a ballot.
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
The Chesapeake Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA). CSGNA is a group of professional nurses and associates of various backgrounds whose goal is to provide optimal care to patients seeking treatment for gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal (GI) Nurses and Associates practice in hospitals, ambulatory endoscopy centers, and physician offices. We strive to enhance our own clinical knowledge through educational programs incorporating new concepts in an ever-changing technology.
The CSGNA is looking for enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.
Latest GI News
- A phase 3, multicenter, prospective, single-blinded, noninferiority, randomized controlled trial on the performance of a novel esophageal stent with an anti-reflux valve (with video)
- The association between adherence to the Mediterranean diet and hepatic steatosis: Cross-sectional analysis of two independent studies, the UK Fenland Study and the Swiss CoLaus StudyBMC Medicine ... read more
- Jumbo biopsy forceps vs cold snares for removing diminutive colorectal polyps: A prospective randomized controlled trial
- The risk of <em>Helicobacter pylori</em> infection for adverse pregnancy outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysisHelicobacter ... read more
- National trends and long-term outcomes of liver transplant for alcohol-associated liver disease in the United States
- Physicians’ perspectives on FDA approval standards and off-label drug marketing
- Predictive models of disease burden at diagnosis in persons with adult-onset ulcerative colitis using health administrative dataBMC Gastroenterology ... read more
- E-cigarettes and western diet: Important metabolic risk factors for hepatic diseasesHepatology ... read more
- Vedolizumab exposure levels and clinical outcomes in ulcerative colitis: Determining the potential for dose optimisationAlimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics ... read more
- Adenoma detection rates in colonoscopies for positive fecal immunochemical tests vs direct screening colonoscopies