Membership in the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates includes membership in the Chesapeake Regional Society. Membership benefits include a subscription to Gastroenterology Nursing and the regional society’s newsletter Chesapeake Speaks. Members can register for the SGNA’s Annual Course, the multiregion DelMarva Course, and the CSGNA’s Semiannual Education Conferences at a reduced rate. Other membership benefits include:
- Fellowship and networking with your fellow GI Nurses and associates.
- Access to the SGNA and CSGNA’s web site that contains up to date event information, education opportunities, patient information, research materials, job site, and a host of other areas to explore.
- Discounts on ABCGN test fees.
- Vendor information.
- Opportunities to share your research with others.
- Scholarship awards to attend educational conferences
Every year the CSGNA funds scholarships to provide an opportunity for members to attend the SGNA Annual Course. Click here to download the CSGNA’s Scholarship Application to attend this year’s national convention of GI nurses and associates in Indianapolis, Indiana. The deadline is March 15, 2011!
These regional scholarships available to our local members are not your only resources. Check out the many scholarships and grants offered by our national organization. Click here for more information.
CSGNA is region 27. The region includes Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Membership information is available at the SGNA website.
The CSGNA is looking for Enthusiastic members in making our Society the best that it can be.